06 April 2011

CRAFT LABS

I have been hard at work revamping and brainstorming for new Korora Studio classes. I have been collaborating with some great minds and am really pumped for what's in store. We will still be offereing all of our regular classes but have added a new section called Craft Labs. These classes do not require any machine sewing and are all $20!



To launch this new phase of Korora Studio, we will be having an open house in the near future. You will get to browse the studio and get a preview of the projects for May and June classes. The most exciting thing is you get $5 OFF your first class by signing up at the event! Yay for discounts! I will definitely be posting more info closer to the date. Until then, send me your crafting wishes! What do you guys want to make? What skills do you want to learn? Throw them at me and I'll do my best to make it happen.

For more info about Korora Studio, click HERE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails