13 April 2011

BIG RED

I have been a loyal reader of Bazaar and Elle for as long as I can remember. I recently decided to expand my fashion subscriptions and added W and Vogue to my collection. The April Issue of Vogue was waiting on my doorstep when I arrived home from work yesterday. Eager to see what fashion inspiration it had to offer, I hurried inside to start my first flip through. I have always been one to peruse first just to look at photographs and then go back a second time to read articles. I was quickly struck by an image of Daria Werbowy in one of my favorite Lanvin dresses from the Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear Collection. This is an absolutely amazing dress, but when you throw it on a gorgeous model and have some stellar photographers capture this work of art at it's full potential, it's seriously breathtaking. I mean, come on!

photography by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

These are some other fabulous maxis from the Lanvin Spring 2011 Collection. I love how whimsical and feminine they all are. You can view the full collection here.


photography by Marcio Madeira


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails