27 December 2010

HAPPY GIRL

I got super spoiled this Christmas. The festivities began with a special visit from Chris and Julie, lovely friends from New York we never see. (Oh how I wish you would move back.) Then, Jordan and I had our Christmas before he headed up to Knoxville to spend time with his family. Somehow I managed to have four Christmases this year - with Jordan, dad, mom and again from Jordan's family. So many lovely gifts from lovely people. I highly recommend spreading present time out like this. It feels like Christmas lasts for five days. What could be better than that? Oh, I know - a snowy Christmas! Yes sir. It snowed practically the entire weekend. It was the first snowy Christmas of my life. Better late than never.

Seeing as I like to make things insanely difficult for myself, I had decided to build Jordan a modular coffee table but procrastinated on getting started. I spent most of the holiday learning to build furniture with my step dad. He is quite the handy man. I'll be posting later this week with photos of the process and the finished product, so stay tuned!

All in all I would say it was one of the best Christmases in a long time. Thank you to everyone for making it so memorable. I hope you all had a lovely holiday as well. I would love to hear about the treasures you guys received. These were a few of my favorite pieces.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails