01 July 2010

MESSY SUMMER UPDOS

A couple weeks ago, a darling couple said their I do's in a good ole country ceremony under a magnolia tree. The lovely bride, Shannon, asked me to style her hair for this special occasion. Taking into account the informal setting and it being outside, my immediate thought was to give her a casual, messy updo. Here is the sweet couple.


In doing a little research for inspiration I stumbled across these great summer styles.  

Diane Kruger with a messy side bun. I love the bobby pins!
This is a refreshing change from the braid.

Love, love, love. The double headband is wonderful.
It helps add that extra band of volume at the center of the style.

Jessica Stam. Need I say more? Always adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails