16 June 2010

ROAD TRIP: DAY 3

Today was another long driving day, Oklahoma City to Santa Fe. We made a ton of touristy stops and saw some pretty interesting things along the way. These were my favorites.

On our way out of Oklahoma City, we saw this truck carrying a bunch of beams with hearts drawn on them. I'm not sure why, but I love it.

The first Phillip's 66 Station in Texas. It was built in the 1920s and was in operation for over 50 years.


The Devil's Rope Museum: a tribute to barbed wire. Located in McLean, Texas.


"Miniature Sad Iron Collection" housed at the Devil's Rope Museum


Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, Texas


I haven't seen a rainbow in years. I got real excited.


Delicious sopapaillas from Tomasita's Mexican Restaurant in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails